Tuesday, December 7, 2010

100 things about Rita


I posted this 4 years ago.. about myself but funny enough most of my answers are the same... :)

100 tHiNgS aBoUt mE


i actually got this from my sister's blog,but its fun,hope she doesnt mind me copying it..

01.Your name = Azlindarita @ Aisyah Mohd Abdullah @ Mrs Hafiz @ Ummu Umar
02. Hobbies = reading, shopping, travelling, watching my babies grow
03. Gender = lady
04. School / work = Wife/Mommy/Trainee Lecturer/Medical Officer
05. Height = 160 cm (i think so, havent measured my height in ages)
06. Horoscope = Saggitarius
08. Address = Pandan Jaya... wish it's in Kipark Sri Utara...
09. Email = didi80@yahoo.co.uk
10.Hair colour = Black.. again.. I think.. a bit brownish due to my Turkish blood.. plus my constant dying
11. Eye colour = dark brown
12. Skin colour = fair
13. Right or left handed = right
14. status = married with kids... but still looks 23
15. Siblings = 7
16. Last 5 digit of your mobile no = 79270
17.When's your Birthday = 20th Dec, same with my prince
=================================
** have you **

21. Tried smoking = yes, I stole my granddad's.. just a puff.. when I was 12. unbelievable? .. believe it.. (like Ripley's)
22. Drink alcohol = nope
23. Been hurt emotionally = yes, but glad it happened, if not I'll be married to a dark, plum, slightly bald guy.. ha ha
24. been hurt physically= yup, my dad sprained my wrist when I was 5 as he was trying to lift me
25. Been on stage = yes, mostly to receive awards.. yeah.. nerd.. i know..

=================================
** favourites*

26. Color = yellow, turqoise
27. Food = dodol.. ha ha
29. Number = 1
30. Cartoons = power puff girls
32. Song = anything by Opick, Indonesia
33. Movie = Finding Nemo.. the 1st movie I watch with hubby. Now Harry Potter 7
34. Subject = E.Y.E
=================================
**now**

36. Wearing = pink t-shirt with blue pants... yep, bad colour coordination
37. Hairstyle = shoulder length
38. Looking at = computer screen
39. Thinking of = my baby
40. Listening to= my 1st kid teaching my 2nd kid about cars (BMW Vs Estima... a 4 year old, mind you!)

=====================
** beliefs*

41. Love = yes,yes,yeassss!!!!!!!!!
42. Faith = yes
43. Yourself = always
44. Ghosts = mm.. depends on the day, usually yes on friday night.. not on any other nights
45. Angels = yes
=================================

** 24 hours **

46. Worn jeans = no
47. Cleaned your room = that's our maid's job
48. cried = yes...mmm... certain things are taking toll of my sanity
49. met someone new = I wish I had
50. Last person I talk to on the phone = my mom
=================================

** love **

51. Do you believe in love = absolutely,totally,definitely
52. Have a secret admirer = had
53. Do you wanna get married = I'm very happily married
55. How old you wanna be when you get
married = was 22 years & 8 months when we got married
56. have your kid = YUP
57. How many kids do you want = as many as possible
58. Would you have kids before marriage = NOPE
59. Do you have a Crush = had, when I was in 1st year Med School, to an American guy.. he he.. I ust remembered his name yesterday.. it's N.Madigan
60. What do you want most in a relationship = mutual love & loyalty
61. Pink or Black = pink rules!
62. Kiss or hug = both.. esp from Hubby & Mama , and to our baby
64. Sunny or rainy = sunny
65. Chocolate or vanilla = chocolate
66. Hanging out or chillin = chiling
67. Music or TV = TV
68. Hamburger or Pizza =Wendy's burger
69. Smile or Laughing = laughing
70. Sleeping or eating = sleeping.. he he.. ehem
71. Mc Donald's or KFC = KFC
72. Silver or gold = white gold
73. Sunset or sunrise= sunset (it's closer to bedtime, you see..)
74. On phone or in person = in person
75. Diamonds or Pearls = DIAMONDS!!! symbol of love & eternity
76. Adidas or puma= havent buy any of those brands in years.. Spalding mostly..
77. Band members or models= band
78. Local or international Artist= international
79. sneakers or boots= my high heels but I torn a ligament so my Sport's Medicine doctor say No-No to high heels
80. Jack daniels or Chivas Regal= dont even know what these are
81. Dunhill or Malboro= neither.. I'd rather die than smoke..
82. clubbing or live music= live.. I guess
83. Johnny depp or Brad Pitt= MOHD HAFIZ OSMAN.. THE MAN IN MY LIFE
84. angelina Jolie or Kate Hudson= Kate Hudson..angelina jolie hurt Jennifer Aniston!
85. colosal/epic or romantic comedy= the latter
86. sexy/naughty or kind/plainkind/= depends.. the latter most of the time.. the former only when I'm with my heartthrob
87. BMW or Mercedes= BMW definitely.. merc is for oldies..
88. incubus or maroon 5= ha?
90. long haired or bald= long-haired like F4 singers.. been trying to persuade my hubby to keep long hair.. I suppose it's against hosp rule
91. pop or rock = pop
92. beach or mountain= beach
95. nokia or ericsson = sony ericsson
96. 311 or hoobastank= beats me!
97. Asia or America= Europe
98. tattoo or piercing= piercing..
100.asking/answering= depends on the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment