Friday, December 24, 2010

Birthday






Hye all,

I haven't update my blogg for a long time, I blame it on the busy daily schedule, the never ending rat-race.

Let me start with my birthday :) I had a few new resolutions as I turned 30 on the 20th of December

First,I wanted to be a better mother & wife. I'd want to be a more patient person with my beautiful children & a loving and trusting partner to my soulmate. We went to Sunway Lagoon a day before our birthday and the kids had a blast! It was Umar's first time in Sunway Lagoon, and he cried initially but later he cannot stop laughing & screaming with joy.
He enjoyed the wave pool most while my girls loved the children pools with all the water slides. We enjoyed the rides as well and I was so proud that my girls can even go on the rollercosters! They sure loved the mascot!


My second resolution as I turned 30 was that I wanted to stay healthy for my family. So I went and register with the Fitness First in Menara Axis, PJ on my birthday. I was so inspired by the Biggest Loser Asia... not that I need to lose anymore weight it's just their effort & determination to be a better person... And the best thing is, I MET DAVE NUKU from the show! Yeay! It really made my day...
On my first day in the gym, they did a body analysis of me & eventhough I am at my idealweight (BMI 24.5) but 30% of my body is fat!! Ideally it should be around 23% only! But hey, a thousand miles start from the first step.. and I took my first step already ;)

In the afternoon of my birthday, I cooked for my family (on the rare occasion!) and we had a lovely dinner later on. My great husband brought me a beautiful bouquet of flower, consist of two lilies (my favourite) and three red roses.. The lilies representing me & him, and the three roses were for our lil precious children & our 30 years of age... so sweet of him!


All in all, the birthday was a blast... I had a great time & I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband & family... NOTHING in this world is more important than our family... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment