Monday, July 4, 2011

Dream designer

"Dare to dream" has always been my life motto..

Success belongs to the one who believe in the sweetness of his/ her dreams..

So I never stop dreaming. One of the things that I love dreaming about..well.. What else?

Designer dresses!!!

I had always love Calvin Thoo, a humble yet very talented designer. His touch has been the choice of numerous artists including Rozita Che Wan, Anita Sarawak,Adibah Noor & even our Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Zahirah!




So today I decided, nothing to lose from dreaming! So I paid Mr Calvin Thoo a visit his boutique in Lot 10. He is indeed a very down to earth person, who treats his workers as friends. Despite being busy arranging a few dresses for an X-model programme in the afternoon, he still found a few minutes talking to me.





He has a very nice boutique with a mixture of different dresses with different styles, from baju kurung, shirts, evening gowns to wedding dresses. The price is very reasonable considering he only choose high quality materials & customers are called for a fitting session, before a dress is finally handed over to the customer.





I got a chance to show him my dream dress that one day I'd love it for him to make it for me, which he said he'd gladly does it! I even get a quotation for it! How lucky am I?




All in all, it was a very exciting day for me, and Mr Calvin Thoo would definitely get another visit from me soon ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wuhuuu..Hopefully masa grad masters leh pakai baju calvin thoo..Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHeQpora... boleh saja :) harga pun berpatutan...

    ReplyDelete