Saturday, August 20, 2011

MRSM Jasin 4C Class Reunion



After a memorable Iftar at the Grand Bluewave Hotel, we had another gathering with my old friends from my Form 4 class in MRSM Jasin, (class of 1997). I havent met most of them for the past 14 years and it was a great time to catch up. Most of us are married with 2-3 children, some very much succeeded in their carrier, but the warmth was still all the same.

It took place at the Al-Rawsha Restaurant in Kg Pandan on the 20th August 2011, which co-incide with my girl's 4th birthday. Here's the pics:






We even had an opportunity to celebrate Dina's 4th birthday with my friends & their family...



May this friendship lasts till the end of time.. and may we have many,many more gatherings like this, maybe 5 years from now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment